Saturday, January 06, 2007

Here's a l'il review I wrote up for The Behyntha Times. They told me it was ridiculous to claim that Warhammer 48k was one of the greatest bands around, seeing as I hadn't even heard their latest release, and that I was an ass and should consider a career in construction. I told 'em I'd flog their hype beast if I ever got a goddamn promo copy, but it was made clear to me that if I wasn't willing to feign interest in Wolf Parade and dole out the odd tugjob, the wicheetah lineman was directing the gravy train elsewhere. Just not in so many words. Plus he kept going on about owning a nism, whatever the fuck that means. Douche. Anyways:

Warhammer 48k! Warhammer 48k! Warhammer 48k!
Warhammer 48k! Warhammer 48k! Warhammer 48k!
Warhammer 48k! Warhammer 48k! Warhammer 48k!

I was thinking about beefing up the word count with a couple more paragraphs, but I'm not compromising my art for the sake of commerce. It's totally a post-modern comment on reviews and how they're only good for reviewing things. Sorry, but it had to be said.
Seriously though, Warhammer 48k! If you like stoner rocking, indie rocking, noise rocking or just rocking in general, go get some. Wait, wait, no, let me try that again... git 'r done! Hahahahahahaha.

Here's more great albums from 2006 that I forgot.
White Magic : Dat Rosa Mel Apibus : Drag City
Violent Students : S/T : Parts Unknown
Om : Conference Of The Birds : Holy Mountain
Vampire Can't : Key Cutter : Load
The Dead C : Vain, Erudite and Stupid : BaDaBing
Graveyards : Unmarked Graves : editionbrokenresearch

Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home